Saturday, August 23, 2008

Millennium Centre Gig

The plane tree outside church seems to have settled in OK, and looks healthy - I suspect it will grow quicker than anticipated. It may not be touching the church before I retire, but I wouldn't be surprised if I live long enough to be able to say "I told you so." to the successors of present councillors and officers who won't by then have a clue of what I'm talking about. At least the 'Echo' archive has an article expressing my worries. I'm most grateful for that.

Kath, Anto and Rhiannon arrived at lunchtime today, with Liz and Chris, all staying the weekend but primarily visiting Cardiff to play a gig on the Tesco Stage at the Millennium Centre.

Cardiff Bay was very busy with the Harbour Festival on. With so many people around, a fair audience was guaranteed. It was a superb event and I felt very proud of my artistic offspring and her band - Lament. I took lots of photos and several videos during the performance which Kath has now posted here on You Tube. Enjoy!

No comments: