Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sorry

It wasn't my intention to offend esteemed colleagues with comments made in a previous posting (now removed). Nothing personal intended. As pastors, we are living in tough times, and I try to express some of the pain and frustration that goes with this, in search of the truth that sets us free.
I remain convinced that God is out there somewhere. Even if I fail to comprehend where and how, the search for God through all the messiness of life goes on. The trouble with therapeutic writing is - what you feel does you good to state isn't necessarily good in the eyes of others. When you fail to communicate, you have two options - you shut up and say nothing, or think hard and try again.

Either way, there's going to be a pause for while, while I make up my mind what to do.

No comments: